Thursday, April 28, 2011

Help Me.

Someone told me this.

Its ur life...u decide. Either keep looking 4 the 'mr.perfect' that doesnt exist or wait for the 'mr.right' that is juz around the corner.

Well I don't know what I want in my own relationship actually.
Sometimes I feel so pathetic cause even though I have people all around me, I'm still LONELY.


But between LOVE, HOPE and TRUST..which is the most important? 
The answer is LOYALTY.


I think I'm lack of it.
It is true.
I always need someone to be by my side.
Right now I can't say that I have no one.


But why am I still keep on looking and searching?
Can anyone tell me the answer to my question above?


Seriously people, I AM TIRED.


I'm tired already to deal with broken heart.
I'm tired to heal my own heart.
I'm tired to break someone's heart.




Because karma does exist, and you cannot ignore it.



No comments:

Post a Comment