Friday, September 23, 2011

for Huzie :)



Dear Huzie,


Thank you for everything. And this song is just for you.





I Turn To You

When I'm lost in the rainIn your eyes I know I'll find the lightTo light my way, when I'm scared losing groundWhen my world is going crazy you can turn it all aroundAnd when I'm down you're there pushing me to the topYou're always there giving me all you've got
For a shield, from the storm for a friend, for a loveTo keep me safe and warm, I turn to youFor the strength to be strong, for the will to carry onFor everything you do, for everything that's true, I turn to you
When I lose the will to winI just reach for you and I can reach the sky againI can do anything 'cause your love is so amazing'Cause your love inspires meAnd when I need a friend you're always on my sideGiving me faith taking me through the night
For a shield, from the storm, for a friend, for a loveTo keep me safe and warm, I turn to youFor the strength to be strong and for the will to carry onFor everything you do I turn to you yeah
For the arms to be my shelter through all the rainFor truth that will never change for someone to lean onBut for a heart I can rely on through anythingFor the one who I can run to oh I turn to you
For a shield from the storm, for a friend, for a loveTo keep me safe and warm, I turn to youFor the strength to be strong, for the will to carry onFor everything you do, for everything that's trueFor everything you do, for everything that's true, I turn to you


No comments:

Post a Comment